Saturday, July 17, 2010

The World is Awesome

Exhibit A.

The world is awesome. And random. And strange. A couple years ago, I saw this red grocery cart resting upside down in a large bush. So I snapped a picture to remember the randomness/awesomeness by.

Exhibit B: one night I came home from an awkward date (as most dates with me are wont to be) and found that two of my friends had left a trail of funny notes throughout my apartment, finally leading up to my bed, where I found this:

King Peter kicks Prince Philip's butt.

Translation: Moral of the Story. Never leave Katie and Cassie alone with nothing to do on a Friday night.

Unexpected + somewhat ridiculous = awesome!

For more awesome things, follow the 1000 Awesome Things blog.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I am using LIFE 3 on Prince Phillip to exact his revenge on King Peter.