Sunday, September 12, 2010

4

I have four jobs. Four. Quatro. As many jobs as there are Italian cheeses. As many jobs as there are wings on an X-wing fighter. As many jobs as there are letters in a four-letter word. Allow me to explain. No, strike that: I'll just let you figure it out on your own.

Job I
Editorial Assistant for Western North American Naturalist
@ the Bean Museum

Job II
Writing 150 Instructor
@ BYU Writing Program

Job III
Primary Author of a chapter on LDS contributions to young adult literature
@ BYU English Program

Job IV
Writer of children's books, middle grade books, and young adult novels
@ My Desk

So, let us call upon The Great Pen of the Sky. Great Pen of the Sky, please please please turn me into this:

Um, thank you, that is all.

(squeezes eyes shut) Is it working?

1 comment:

Theresa said...

you're so cute,.. Love the pic,.. it makes you looks so grown up and accomplished,... stop pretending though,.. ;) you're only not grown up and accomplished like me,...just the way I like you. :)