Saturday, October 2, 2010

October Friends

It's October 2nd! That means that today I made a new friend.

Pumpkin-butt and I got along so well from the start that I can already put rabbit ears on him in our pictures. Isn't it wonderful? 'Tis the season to make friends! Just don't tell them what you're going to do to them later on in the month.

Awkward conversation
Pumpkin-butt: Hi, Toni.
Me: Hi, Pumpkin-butt. Hey, can I...carve you?
Pumpkin-butt: Can you what?
Me: Carve you. You know, with a...knife.
Pumpkin-butt: Ha ha, very funny. I suppose you'll be wanting to yank my guts out, too.
Me: ...
Pumpkin-butt: Great Gourd! You're being serious!

Let's avoid this as much as possible. Don't worry about introducing the concept of carving to your new friend; just stab away. He won't even bleed.

Happy October!

No comments: