Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas and a New Year

Did you have a good Christmas? I did! I went home to Colorado to spend winter break with my beloved family. Dear reader, did you know that this is the first dry Christmas I have seen in over ten years? We always have deep snow on or before December 25, but the Windsor area has not had any measurable snow this year. We are officially in a drought, though there will be plenty of snow melt from the mountains in the spring. It's kinda weird. But so goes the Windsor bubble.

In other news, one of my new year goals falls in line with Elder Quentin L. Cook's recent conference talk, "Let There Be Light." He encouraged us to make values based on religious beliefs a part of the public discourse. I will be sharing a daily value on this site for all of 2011! It is going to be a challenge, but I think I can do it with enough discipline. And posture. And also pursuit driving abilities. Kudos to anyone who catches that reference. Anyway, if you need a pick-me-up, head on over to Lantern Light for a value-based post. And have a Happy New Year!

I'll post awesome pictures soon! Love ya!

No comments: