Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Good Grief!

I have found a cave and it's nice and I'm going to spend the rest of the school year in this cave and I'm going to do all the homework and grade all the papers and read all the books and not come out until summer. Right?

So, the weeks plod on. There are currently five weeks left of classes this semester. I'm registered for one spring class, but I don't really want to take it. Besides, I have devilishly brilliant summer plans. >:) I will divulge these plans soon. But not now.

Mostly because now I need to dry my hair and put clothes on and walk the twenty minutes to work. How many miles is that? I shall google it. Apparently, it is International Women's Day. According to Google. Also according to Google (well, Google maps), I walk 5500 ft to the Bean Museum. That's almost two miles, folks! I must be in such good shape. But that means I have to leave my cave. Momentarily. Just for a wee bit. Then I'll be back. Until then!

No comments: