Saturday, March 19, 2011

Moon, Ship, Word

What do they all have in common? This post!

#1 I am very upset--very upset--that we have cloud cover tonight. The full moon only comes once a month, but this particular kind of full moon only comes once every 20 years. Read more.


#2 I just got back from BYU's performance of Persuasion. It was amazing! Persuasion is my favorite Jane Austen novel; thus, Captain Wentworth is my favorite Jane Austen hero. Besides, this blogger has a thing for men on ships, ranging from Royal Navy to StarFleet. And yes, I think the Tardis counts as a ship. :) Anyway, if you want to see the play, you should!


#3 I am participating in a writing marathon. What! Rissy and Dell need to have a happy ending, and by golly, I'm gonna give it to them! I'm not sure exactly when this marathon is going to be, but if you are interested, check it out! In Bilbo's immortal words, "I want to see mountains again--mountains, Gandalf! And then find somewhere quiet where I can finish my book."

No comments: